Download 3GP Converter APP in Texting for PC. For some time now, voice recognition has been quite important in the advancement of day-to-day technology.
One of the companies that is responsible for this advance is Nuance, responsible for developing the Dragon NaturallySpeaking application for voice recognition in Windows systems.
We would like to thank Nuance first for providing us with a license to test the product and, at the same time, for offering us 3 more copies to draw among our readers in a new draw that we will launch in a few days.
The first thing to do is take a look at the contents of the Dragon package. First we will see a box similar to other programs, with green and blue colors, and very simple cardboard.
Content of Article
Installing Dragon NaturallySpeaking
In this case the installation of this program is something unusual since it is a bit long because it will be configuring parameters all the time to work on your computer.
- You will ask us during the installation for a serial number to activate the program.
- It will ask us the type of installation we want: typical or customized. We press in our case about personalized to see the possibilities that we have.
- We can choose the components to install in our system.
- After that, the installation will start, which will take several minutes. Once finished Dragon NaturallySpeaking will connect to the internet to check for updates and patches. We download and install to have the latest version available. This will also take a while longer.
Once the installation and the update are finished, the Dragon NaturallySteaking training will begin.
Commands for the program
The use of the program is quite simple once you get used to it. Practically everything can be done with the voice based on commands.
- To sleep (pause the microphone)
- To work (resume the use of the microphone)
- Turn off the microphone (turn off the microphone)
- New line (line changes)
- New paragraph (add a new paragraph)
- Delete that (delete the last written)
- Mark that (mark the last written)
- Spell S-O-F-T-Z-O-N-E (spell words)
And many more voice commands that can be consulted from the help of the program.
First steps in Dragon NaturallySpeaking
Dragon training can be one of the heaviest aspects of the program. In the first few steps he will send us to read some sentences to adjust the volume and intonation of the program. Next we will have to read some texts of Dragon so that the program adapts to our voice, accent and to our way of speaking.
As we can see, we are making progress. Once the training is finished we can start working with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
Even if we complete the first training, it is possible that the program is not yet 100% adapted to our speech. We must try to use it often (since it keeps learning continuously) and perform if we have any time from the other trainings reading texts like the one we have read before. In a few days we will be able to obtain a recognition percentage of practically 99%.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher.
- Memory: 2GB RAM.
- Storage: It is recommended to have 1GB free.
- Peripheral: Microphone.
- Internet access.
You can download the program by clicking here.