Filmora Video Editor presents a Dark mode theme to work “in the dark” and avoid a lot of the visual wear generated by white background programs.
The interface has several tracks that we can work with different elements added from the Library and that we can place in the same sequence.
Using Filmora Video Editor is simple, so intuitive that in just a few minutes we can create a new video depending on its duration. But in addition, this application offers many other advantages, such as free updates for life. You can choose to try the editor without paying with all its features so you can perform all the tests you want.
Filmora features – Filmora
- Filmora has two sections Easy Mode and Advanced Functions Mode with this function it will be much easier to use Filmora functions according to your editor level.
- Preview of the video showing a preview of the video you are editing.
- The Timeline is where all multimedia elements and editing elements such as Layers, Filters, Texts, among others are added.
- You can import your multimedia files, be they videos, images, music or audios for editing and joining to create a new video.
- You can attach texts or credits in the video in a very simple way, by dragging or clicking on the text / credits option.
- Like any good Wondershare Filmora editing program, it also has a function to add transitions anywhere in the video.
- Filters and layers are two sections that have similarities to each other since they both serve to beautify and give another style to the image or video.
- In the option of elements it gives you the option of putting drawings or figures with animations already predetermined, either as birthday balloons, flags that wave among several other things that you have available.
- With the split screen option you can put two photos or videos onwards in order to combine them and see them at the same time.
- By pressing export you can have your video ready on your computer, since it is the option to convert your video to some of the various formats that Filmora allows, including .mp4 .avi .wmv among others, its different sections also come either The video is for a Computer, a Mobile Device, Youtube, Facebook, Vine, or a DVD.
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (64 bit OS recommended)
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor, 2GHz or higher
- RAM: At least 2 GB of physical RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos)
- Graphics card: 1GB or higher.
To download Filmora for PC
If you want to download the latest version of Filmora you just have to click here, you will soon be redirected to the official Wondershare page from where you can download safely and without complications.
Remember that there are currently several versions of Filmora available, do not forget to visualize the available characteristics of each one so that you know which one suits you best according to your needs, although it should be noted that in any of its versions it represents a very complete editor.